Monday, September 13, 2010

'Malibu' of the Midwest



We couldn't complete our summer without a trip to our favorite getaway of Sheboygan, Wisconsin. This year we decided to also add a side trip to Door County. Here's a quick peak -- it includes watching a surf competition on Lake Michigan, eating at a Swedish restaurant with goats on the roof, and watching the legendary "fish boil" of Door County.

2 comments:

Liza said...

J/D - Hi guys! I just love the video! Makes me feel like I had a summer vacation with you! I sent you some emails as I'll be in the MN airport over Thanksgiving week (well, not the whole week). What are your plans, will you be around? Is the airport far from your house? I'd love to see you and meet your other three kiddos!

Much love!
- Liza

Spencer and Julia said...

Looks like you had lots of fun, love the video!